Saturday 21 September 2013

Baby Gundi


Hans (Sean's uncle) kindly sent me these cute photos of baby Gundi and his sibling.
Running around outside together.




Gunds being loved by Sean, and being eye-drop bottle fed.

                                               
Unfortunately, Gundi's little sibling died but we were blessed with a live little baby Gundi.



He continually keeps me amused and chuckling to myself during the day.

                                                              

He shouted to be at my eye level while I was cooking in the kitchen.


So he investigated for a while, yawned......
                                                                          
and then trustingly fell asleep!

He is almost a year old already but we celebrate his birthday every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment