Saturday 23 November 2013

Happy 60th birthday Porks!


Happy, happy 60th birthday My Porkles!

 Porks and six candles.
 Kelly sent up the "Hair" CD that Porks has been looking for for yonks. He was thrilled.
 I managed to sneak a Victorinox to Ghana without him knowing.  Happy Porkles.
The only wrapped gifts we managed to give him in Ghana for such a special birthday.
There is no-one left here with whom to celebrate, only me, and Porks is working part of the day, so it is just another day in Africa for him!

Thank you for all the wonderful messages of love already received!  He is very grateful. We are missing Kelly and Andrew so much today though!

I have a long trip home. I leave here at 8am Monday morning and should get home by 3.30pm on Tuesday afternoon, but thankfully I am going in the right direction and as Tom sang..."Again I'll touch the green green grass of home."

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy happy birthday Porks! Looking forward to seeing you both soon - if no better Christmas offers pop up that is... x

    ReplyDelete